St Hildie's honors the well-being of our Village. We are committed to transparency, diversity, inclusion & accessibility for everyone—at home, or at our retail and on-premise partners. We are especially committed to making our website and home delivery process as accessible as possible.
Our website is maintained and audited regularly by our internal team and third-party accessibility consultants, who help us identify current issues and inspire new adjustments to further improve the accessibility of our site.
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Title attributes are added to all link elements
- Alternative text descriptions are added to all images, non-text content, video-only and audio-only content. Videos linked from YouTube contain closed captioning
- Audio is not played automatically and captions are provided for all videos with audio.
- All testing and configuration is required to ensure compatibility with a screen reader and tabbable by keyboard
- All elements are built for accessibility - Addition of a role attribute to major visual elements in order to describe them to screen readers
- Font sizes can be zoomed up to 200%
- No use of presentation that relies solely on color
- Use helpful and clear page titles
- Page has a language assigned
- Elements are labeled and instructions provided where needed
We will continue to improve our website and accessibility features, and will transparently explain those changes in the list above.
Contact St Hildie's
For assistance purchasing St Hildie's through our website or questions regarding the information we share, please call 415-255-5474 to reach our team. If you encounter any accessibility issues on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address them right away.